Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Today, IOM and UNHCR have resumed the voluntary repatriation of Angolan refugees from camps and settlements in northwestern and western Zambia to Angola's eastern province of Moxico.
A first IOM convoy transporting 82 refugees left Maheba camp in Northwest Province this morning for the two-day return journey to Cazombo in Moxico, some 150 kilometres from the Zambian border.
Spokesperson: Christopher Lom