Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
IOM this week organized a meeting in Geneva on "Population Mobility & Health for All: Malaria Control and Elimination in Southern Africa – Challenges and Opportunities."
The event, which coincided with the 66th World Health Assembly, was attended by senior Ministry of Health officials from malaria elimination "E-8" countries, including Angola, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa and Zimbabwe.