Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
HAITI - Assistance to Victims of Tropical Storm Jeanne - The IOM office in Port au Prince is working with the Haitian Ministry of Public Works (TPTC) to provide clean water and assistance to the victims of Tropical Storm Jeanne in Gonaives.
IOM and the TPTC are implementing a three-part plan designed to address the immediate needs of the victims and to build the government's capacity to respond to future emergencies.
Phase one, already underway, is supplying materials to the TPTC to allow its trucks to transport drinking water to affected areas.
The second phase …