Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene records rainfall after 12-month drought. 14 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought affects over 200,000 in Huila. 9 Oct 2019
After at least 12 years in refuge more than 5,000 people will now be resettled in Moxico Province in Angola on land cleared of landmines by DanChurchAid (DCA). FCA has been funding this project for three years.
They fled Moxico Province during the 27 year long civil war that finally ended in 2002, and are now returning from Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo and other parts of Angola. They have not been able to return to their home locations before because of the threat of landmines and unexploded ordnance.