Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
NCHELENGE, Thursday 15 February 2018 – A team from the European Union (EU) met with Congolese refugees and familiarized themselves with the situation at Kenani Transit Centre and Mantapala Refugee Settlement in Zambia’s Nchelenge District, Luapula Province.
The team was composed of H.E, Alessandro Mariani, Ambassador of the EU to Zambia, H.E. Filippo Scammacca, Ambassador of Italy, H.E. Sylvain Berger, Ambassador of France and Mr. Mark Richardson, Head of the DFID Office.
NEW YORK, Friday, June 1, 2012 – The UN refugee agency has praised Zambia for looking after refugees and pledging to integrate some Angolans, according to its 2012 report.
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) António Guterres launched t the report titled: "The State of the World's Refugees - in Search of Solidarity'' during a briefing at the UN headquarters on Thursday.