Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- World Vision: The number of people affected by hunger in southern Africa ‘will stretch around the world’. 10 Nov 2019
- FAO: As climate shocks intensify, UN food agencies urge more support for southern Africa’s hungry people. 31 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 40 cases of polio recorded in Angola. 18 Nov 2019
- UN RC Angola: United Nations supports voluntary repatriation of refugees to DR Congo. 14 Nov 2019
- AfDB: Angola: African Development Bank approves $1 million grant to children’s food and nutrition security programs. 19 Oct 2019
The world is currently in the midst of the largest refugee crisis since World War II
From Honduras to Bangladesh, millions of people have been uprooted by conflict and poverty
An unprecedented 70.8 million people have been forcibly displaced worldwide, and 37,000 people are forced to flee their homes every day due to conflict or persecution.
This World Refugee Day, we are honoring and celebrating the resilience of refugees from around the world, who are struggling to survive in incredibly difficult circumstances.
Overview of the main changes since the first report
The first report was published in November 2017.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 23-29 October 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Salmonella and extensively drug-resistant TB.