Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over five million children get polio vaccine. 19 Jan 2020
- OCHA: Southern Africa: Humanitarian Key Messages, December 2019. 6 Dec 2019
- FAO: As climate shocks intensify, UN food agencies urge more support for southern Africa’s hungry people. 31 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Angola - Flash floods update (Civil Protection of Angola, NOAA-CPC, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 08 January 2020). 10 Jan 2020
- ECHO: Angola - Flash flood (Government of Angola, FloodList, NOAA-CPC, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 08 January 2020). 8 Jan 2020
Landmine victims data project opens Uíge - A national project to gather data on people with disabilities and landmines victims, intended to ensure their control and social integration opened Friday in northern Uige province.
This was said at the projects opening ceremony by the coordinator of the national subcommittee for assistance of disabled people and landmine victims, Maria da Nazare de Neto.
Conseil de sécurité
Point 64 b) de l’ordre du jour provisoire**
Nouveau Partenariat pour le développement de l’Afrique : progrès accomplis dans la mise en œuvre et appui international : les causes des conflits et la promotion d’une paix et d’un développement durables en Afrique
Item 64 (b) of the provisional agenda**
New Partnership for Africa’s Development: progress in
implementation and international support: causes of
conflict and the promotion of durable peace and
sustainable development in Africa
Geneva, 06 June 2012
Kuito – At least 2,000 landmine victims will be assisted in central Bie province this year by the National Inter-sector Demining and Humanitarian Aid Commission (CNIDAH), Angop learned Wednesday here.
The information was released by CNIDAH field officer, Norberto Quintas, while speaking about landmine victim assistance projects.
The official underlined that the landmine victims will get an assorted range of assistance, including physical rehabilitation, professional training and foodstuffs supplies.