Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: EU releases EURO 12 million for Resilience Programmes. 20 Jun 2019
- HALO: Angola invests $60m to clear landmines from Earth’s ‘last wild place’. 18 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: UNICEF grants AKZ 460 million to combat drought. 21 Jun 2019
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
Participation of affected populations has become a central tenet of policy for a number of humanitarian agencies. The 1994 Code of Conduct for the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and NGOs in Disaster Relief commits signatory agencies 'to involve programme beneficiaries in the management of relief aid'. Despite policy level commitments, there remains wide variation in practice.