Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: EU releases EURO 12 million for Resilience Programmes. 20 Jun 2019
- HALO: Angola invests $60m to clear landmines from Earth’s ‘last wild place’. 18 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: UNICEF grants AKZ 460 million to combat drought. 21 Jun 2019
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
China's anticipated drought could pose a major threat to Africa's food security. Analysts in China and among expert international organisations anticipate that a major drought will severely affect China's 2011 grain and livestock production. If it happens, China will assert its weight on international commodity markets, and with its economic might and two decades of enormous investment in African agriculture, the continent's food security will be severely tested.