Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Safe access to territory is a pre-requisite to ensure that persons in need of international protection are able to seek and access protection. Maintaining and strengthening access is essential to ensure that all those seeking asylum are afforded the opportunity in a safe and dignified manner.
Partnership with Border Authorities to support safe access to protection
Mr. Vice-President, Excellencies, distinguished delegates, ladies and gentlemen.