Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
A cholera outbreak has been recorded in Cunene Province which has claimed the lives of dozens of people.
On 28 November 2013, heavy rains were recorded in Mauritius, however no major damage was reported. Some schools were forced to close and unconfirmed reports indicate that approximately 45 houses were affected by water damage, with a total of 279 people accommodated in emergency shelters.