Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Press Kit - Fact Sheet 5
OSLO, Norway - UN High Commissioner for Refugees Ruud Lubbers today (Wednesday) identified steps for a more coordinated international effort to help the world's estimated 20-25 million internally displaced persons (IDPs). He said UNHCR was ready to continue its IDP-related work, but other humanitarian agencies should also get more involved.
This report includes: (A) Palestinian Territory (B) East Timor (C) Russian Federation / Northern Caucasus (D) Angola (E) Ethiopia (F) Eritrea (G) Sierra Leone (H) Republic of Congo (I) Burundi (J) FR Yugoslavia / Kosovo (K) Albania
New York, 12 November 1999
War-crimes sleuths due in Kosovo today. UN aid rolled yesterday. Don't expect blue helmets of peacekeepers.
This report includes: A) FR Yugoslavia and region - Kosovo crisis B) Iraq C) Somalia D) Sierra Leone E) Angola F) General - Food Aid Needs and Shortfalls.
This report includes: A) Democratic People's Republic of Korea B) FR Yugoslavia and region - Kosovo crisis C) Angola D) Guinea Bissau E) East Africa: Regional and Burundi F) Somalia G) Central America - Hurricane Mitch operations.
This report includes: A) FR Yugoslavia and region - Kosovo crisis B) Angola C) East Africa: Burundi and Uganda D) Somalia E) Zambia F) Recently Approved WFP Emergency And Protracted Relief and Recovery Operations.