- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Japanese ambassador in Angola visits Lóvua settlement to inaugurate a permanent school and observe other projects funded by Japan
- Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 18 February 2019
- Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (14 November - 17 December 2018)
- GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 12-February-2019
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report January - December 2018
Les combats dans l'est de la RDC et la situation humanitaire au Zimbabwe focalisent toujours l'attention de la communauté internationale et humanitaire.
Fighting in eastern DRC and the humanitarian situation in Zimbabwe continue to focus the attention of the international and humanitarian community. Other Political crises leading to insecurity, displacement of populations in some countries are still on-going. Diseases outbreaks continue to strike several countries.
- CAR: High concern over security situation in many areas continues especially in the Northwest in view of the approaching date for the beginning of the Global and Inclusive Peace Dialogue of 5th of December 2008.
L'attention de la communauté internationale et humanitaire est encore focalisée sur la situation humanitaire dans l'est de la RDC où environ 1,6 millions de personnes sont déplacées.
The attention of international and humanitarian community is still focused on the humanitarian situation in the eastern DRC where about 1.6 million people are displaced. The upsurge of cholera outbreak in Zimbabwe is also of high concern in an environment disrupted by a chronic humanitarian crisis.
- CAR: High concern over security situation in many areas.