- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Japanese ambassador in Angola visits Lóvua settlement to inaugurate a permanent school and observe other projects funded by Japan
- Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 18 February 2019
- Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (14 November - 17 December 2018)
- GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 12-February-2019
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report January - December 2018
Above normal rainfall is expected for the remainder of the season.
Dry conditions in late 2012 have led to late planting, raising concerns that agricultural production could be negatively impacted.
Localized storm damage has been reported in Malawi, Angola, Zambia and Mozambique.
A Cholera outbreak has hit Zambia.
Madagascar has declared an emergency to address the locust invasion threatening food security in the south.