- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
38 Disaster Risk Management (DRM) officials from 18 countries including Angola gathered at the International Training Center of the International Labor Organization (ILO) in Turin, Italy during the first week of June 2015 to learn best practices in mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) into sustainable local development.
Angola has over the past few years suffered from recurrent impact of climatic alterations leading to prolonged droughts or floods, especially in the southern part of the country. The southern region has been considered as part of the Government plans for adaptation to climate change. Early recovery and building resilience of vulnerable communities has been a priority to break a cycle of flood and drought episodes.