- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Suppressed rains expected in Southern Africa during the next week. - Dry weather observed over the Greater Horn of Africa.
1) Frequent and above-average rainfall over the past several weeks has led to large moisture surpluses in northern Mozambique. During the next week, heavy rains are forecast to continue, which could trigger new flooding and exacerbate conditions on the ground.