- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
Since January 23rd, 2006, DCA's HMA Programme in Angola has been helping to demine a vast area just outside the city of Luena known as Alto Campo.
Located near to the airport, Alto Campo was the sight of heavy fighting during the civil war and much of the village was forced to abandon the land because it was known to contain mines.
The mines of Alto Campo have maimed ten victims in accidents since 2005, and countless more before accurate record-keeping began.