- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Angola: Rain kills four in Luanda
- Demining Brigade destroys over 1,000 explosive devices
- GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 12-February-2019
- Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (14 November - 17 December 2018)
LUANDA, July 8, 2009 - The National Association of Rural Women, popularly known as Tuende - a local language term meaning "let's walk together" - prides itself in empowering rural communities in Angola to engage with local authorities on development issues, and improve their livelihoods through agriculture.
Supported by the World Bank Civil Society Fund (CSF)1, Tuende recently completed a project that aimed at promoting space for dialogue between rural communities in the Cabiri area of Bengo Province and the local government to discuss rural poverty.
During the …
LUANDA, April 29, 2009 -- A Municipal Health Service Strengthening Project (MHSS) is being prepared for Angola based on the lessons learned from the implementation of the HIV/AIDS Malaria and tuberculosis (HAMSET) due to end in June 2010.