Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
At the upcoming AU summit, will leaders equip the Peace and Security Council to deal with conflicts?
In this issue
Special Focus: 29th AU summit
Will the African Union (AU) Assembly equip the Peace and Security Council (PSC) and the AU Commission with the necessary mandates to deal with conflicts?
Heads of state and government are expected to take critical decisions that will shape the future of the AU as the main driver of integration on the continent.
Sudan conveys its readiness for WHO verification for certification
11 January 2017 | Geneva
In 2016, a total of 25 human cases of dracunculiasis1 (guinea-worm disease) were reported to the World Health Organization (WHO); Mali reported zero cases for the first time.