Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report (August / September 2018)
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report (January to June 2018)
- 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (26 September 2018)
- Lunda Sul: Health authorities step up border surveillance over Ebola fears
- Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 1 October, 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Countries, territories and subnational areas reporting vector-borne Zika virus (ZIKV) infections for the first time since 1 February: None
Countries and territories reporting microcephaly and other central nervous system malformations potentially associated with ZIKV infection for the first time since 1 February: Mexico, Saint Martin
Countries and territories reporting Guillain-Barré syndrome cases associated with ZIKV infection for the first time since 1 February: Curaçao, Trinidad and Tobago
This website allows you to explore how different scenarios of global greenhouse gas emissions and adaptation to climate change could change the geography of food insecurity in developing and least-developed countries. By altering the levels of future global greenhouse gas emissions and/or the levels of adaptation, you can see how vulnerability to food insecurity changes over time, and compare and contrast these different future scenarios with each other and the present day.
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.
Who Suffers Most From Extreme Weather Events? Weather-related Loss Events in 2015 and 1996 to 2015