Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report (January to June 2018)
- Lunda Sul: Health authorities step up border surveillance over Ebola fears
- Angola steps up with DRR strategy
- 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (23 August 2018)
- “My first period was here in the refugee settlement. That day was sad and shameful.” - Supporting refugees' menstrual health
Throughout 2017, the Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) supported relief operations in 36 countries to ensure delivery of urgent aid to millions of people in desperate need.
CERF’s 2017 Annual Report, launched today, provides a detailed account of how, during the year, CERF and its partners ensured strategic use of almost $420 million in donor contributions to deliver the highest priority aid, where and when it was need the most.
Un nouveau cadre social pour promouvoir la sécurité alimentaire et les systèmes alimentaires
7 août 2018, Rome - Les guerres civiles et les conflits ont augmenté au cours de la dernière décennie, inversant la tendance qui reflétait une baisse de la faim à travers le monde.
In a complex and fast-changing world, we remain focused and resolute in pursuit of our goal – to provide the most appropriate, effective medicine in the harshest of environments. As well as responding to vital needs, our aid is born of a desire to show solidarity with people who are suffering, whether as a result of conflict, neglect or disease.
Brazzaville, Republic of Congo 20th July, 2018: The Regional Inter-Ministerial Committee comprising the Minister of Foreign Affairs from the International Conference on the Great Lakes Region (ICGLR), are to meet in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo on 21st July, 2018 to analyze political and security situation in the region and receive a report from the ICGLR National Coordinators on the proposed restructuring of the ICGLR.
535.730 réfugiés en RDC.
99,3% des réfugiés en RDC vivent dans des zones rurales.
781.697 réfugiés de la RDC en Afrique.
Travail avec les partenaires
535,730 refugees in DRC.
99.3% of refugees in DRC live in rural areas.
781,697 DRC refugees in Africa.
Working with Partners
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION,
Having regard to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,
Having regard to Council Regulation (EC) No 1257/96 of 20 June 1996 concerning humanitarian aid1 , and in particular Article 2, Article 4 and Article 15(2) and (3) thereof,
Having regard to Council Decision 2013/755/EU of 25 November 2013 on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the European Union ('Overseas Association Decision')2 , and in particular Article 79 thereof,