Appeals & Response Plans
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
- Angola: Floods - Mar 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
5/10/11 1:06 PM
Luanda – The World Health Organization (WHO) will deliver on Wednesday, in Luanda, to the Health Ministry equipment of diverse types.
According to a note from the WHO, sent to ANGOP this Tuesday, the interventions to be made by the Health Ministry with the use of the donated equipment will receive the assistance of the European Union, the Spanish Cooperation and the African Programme for Control of Onchocerciasis (River Blindness).
The handover ceremony of the material will take place in the premises of the National Directorate for Public Health.