- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
In the next 60 days, MAP International will provide about $14 million in essential medicines to the most impoverished communities on the continent of Africa.
"Africa's growing crisis is being ignored by many. But it's real and it's escalating," said MAP President Michael J. Nyenhuis who recently returned from an organizational leadership summit in West Africa.
Public health estimates show that malaria kills an African child every 30 seconds.