- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Minister announces measures to combat drought in Cunene. 25 Mar 2019
- Govt. Angola: 450 meteorological stations needed. 25 Mar 2019
- UN Human Rights Committee: Human Rights Committee considers the report of Angola. 9 Mar 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 28 February 2019). 23 Mar 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 January 2019). 23 Mar 2019
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
El estado de la inseguridad alimentaria en el mundo 2009 es el 10.=BA informe de situación de la FAO sobre el hambre en el mundo desde la Cumbre Mundial sobre la Alimentación (CMA) de 1996. En el informe se destaca el hecho de que, incluso antes de que se produjeran la crisis alimentaria y la crisis económica, el n=FAmero de personas que padecían hambre había aumentado lenta pero constantemente.
(B) Middle East,Central Asia and Eastern Europe: (1) Afghanistan (2) Iran (3) Pakistan (4) Russian Federation (Caucasus)
(B) East & Central Africa: (1) Burundi (2) Congo, DR (3) Djibouti (4) Eritrea (5) Ethiopia (6) Rwanda (7) Somalia (8) Sudan (9) Tanzania (10) Uganda
(C) West Africa: (1) Chad (2) Cote d'Ivoire (3) Liberia
(D) Southern Africa: (1) Regional (2) Angola (3) Lesotho (4) Madagascar (5) Malawi (6) Mozambique (7) Swaziland (8) Zambia (9) Zimbabwe
(E) Asia: (1) Bangladesh (2) India (3) Indonesia (4) Korea (DPR) (5) Maldives (6) Myanmar (7) Sri Lanka
(F) Latin America and Caribbean: (1) Guyana floods (2) Bolivia (3) Colombia (4) Guatemala (5) Haiti (6) …
(a) By February 11, WFP is feeding more than 1.4 million tsunami affected people, and has dispatched over 24,000 tons of food.
(b) WFP is distributing high energy biscuits and other food commodities to thousands of flood affected people in Guyana.
(c) WFP plans to deliver some 42,700 tons of food to Sudan's Darfur region in February.
(d) In Eritrea a total of 12,800 people already moved back to their places of origin after having spent almost six years in an IDP camp. They will receive WFP provided food rations.
(a) Humanitarian operations in the region affected by the earthquake and subsequent tsunami on 26 December, 2004, have entered the recovery and reconstruction phase as WFP continues to assist more than 1.345 million people across the region.
(b) With bottlenecks hampering the distribution of aid and causing unrest, Sri Lanka's President has ordered administrators to deliver entitlements to at least 70 per cent of people affected by the tsunami by February 7.