Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: WHO and UNICEF reiterate support for routine vaccination in Angola. 19 Oct 2019
- WFP: WFP Angola Country Brief, September 2019. 17 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
Item 72 (a) of the provisional agenda
Strengthening of the coordination of humanitarian and
disaster relief assistance of the United Nations, including
special economic assistance: strengthening of the coordination
More contributors support CERF
New Member State and non-state contributors emerged in March 2009 in support of the CERF.
Lao People's Democratic Republic and Namibia made the CERF supporters list for the first time with contributions of $3,000 and $1,000, respectively becoming the Fund's 93rd and 104th largest donors.
They join Afghanistan ($1,440 pledge), Benin ($1,500), Kenya ($10,000 pledge), Mozambique ($2,000 pledge), Oman ($30,000), Samoa ($2,000 pledge), Timor-Leste ($1,200), Tuvalu ($1,000) and Viet Nam ($10,000 pledge) in 2009 as first-time contributors to …