- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Demining Brigade destroys over 1,000 explosive devices
- Japanese ambassador in Angola visits Lóvua settlement to inaugurate a permanent school and observe other projects funded by Japan
- GIEWS Country Brief: Angola 12-February-2019
- Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 18 February 2019
- Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (14 November - 17 December 2018)
This annual report describes bilateral development cooperation between Norway and 30 of the countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East that received the most assistance in 2007. Norwegian development assistance totalled NOK 21.8 billion in 2007. Of this amount, bilateral assistance (including multi-bilateral assistance) accounted for NOK 15.7 billion.
This document outlines the global operational priorities identified by the ICRC in 2006. It is based on the yearly internal review and planning process conducted primarily by the 80 field delegations and missions.
1. During the first three months of the year 2005, the GICHD continued and consolidated its activities in the fields of operational assistance, research and support to instruments of international law. It also started its training initiative in mine action information management (see para. 4 and 11 below).
2. The first core activity of the GICHD is the provision of specific operational support and assistance to on-going mine action activities and programmes, including those run by the UN.