Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Angola's drought takes heavy toll on children's education. 2 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UNICEF: Where drinking water is a 90-minute walk away. 2 Oct 2019
- WHO: Angola conducts review and validation of data on Neglected Tropical Diseases. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought affects over 200,000 in Huila. 9 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Govt reiterates fight against drought in southern region. 4 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Humanitarian Action for Children - Angola (September 2019). 25 Sep 2019
Summary of crises with major changes since beginning of 2008
Pledges & contributions
The Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is pleased to acknowledge the receipt of nine new contributions totalling $138,956,623.78 as of 2 May. The contributions were made by Antigua and Barbuda ($5,000), Azerbaijan ($20,000), France ($1,263,800), Liechtenstein ($123,243.78), Netherlands ($53,300,000), Portugal ($268,540), South Africa ($240,000), Sri Lanka ($10,000) and the United Kingdom ($83,726,040). Furthermore, Pakistan pledged 20,000 for 2007.
The Global Appeal 2007
UNHCR's Global Appeal is published yearly to alert governmental and private sector donors, Executive Committee (ExCom) members and Standing Committee observers, Governments and their Permanent Missions in Geneva, the UN Secretariat, UN agencies, intergovernmental agencies, NGOs, regional organizations and other institutions and interested individuals to the plight of millions of refugees and others of concern to UNHCR.