Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 15 July 2019. 19 Jul 2019
- ICRC: Angola/DRC: The unaccompanied children of Lóvua Refugee Camp share their stories. 17 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 May 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (8 July 2019). 12 Jul 2019
Addressing Assembly via Cell Phone, Honduran President Zelaya Calls on United Nations to 'Restore Rule of Law and Freedom that Honduras Deserves'
Concerned that the United Nations outdated structure left it ill-equipped to deal with twenty-first century realities, Government Ministers addressing the General Assembly today pressed the world body to revamp its institutions, extend its alliances and break old mindsets that had hampered its credibility as the world's pre-eminent negotiating forum.
For Osman Mohammed Saleh, Eritrea's Minister for Foreign …
BUREAU OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
Office of the Spokesman
ICRC News Release No. 09/109
Geneva (ICRC) - Millions of people affected by armed conflict have become more vulnerable because of the combined effects of war, natural disasters and continued high food prices, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said today.