Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: At least 108 thousand kilometres of roads cleared of landmines. 17 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Polio vaccination reaches over 500,000 children - Official. 19 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Government dissuades Congolese refugees from walking out. 19 Aug 2019
- UNICEF: UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report July 2019. 7 Aug 2019
Les premières prévisions de la FAO concernant la production mondiale de blé de 2016 font entrevoir une petite diminution, de moindres volumes étant attendus en Europe et aux États-Unis d’Amérique.
Global crop prospects benign, but hunger intensifies in areas suffering from conflict
Food security worsens further in Southern Africa due to drought
9 March 2016, Rome - Thirty-four countries, including 27 in Africa, are currently in need of external assistance for food due to drought, flooding and civil conflicts, according to a new edition of FAO's Crop Prospects and Food Situation report released today.
High food prices persist in developing countries despite an improved global cereal supply situation and sharp decline in international prices. This is affecting access to food of large numbers of low-income vulnerable populations.
A recent analysis of domestic food prices for 58 developing countries shows that latest prices are higher than a year earlier in 78 percent of the cases, and in 43 percent of the cases are higher than 3 months earlier. Mostly affected are sub-Saharan African countries.