Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- World Vision: Number of people affected by hunger in southern Africa ‘will stretch around the world’. 10 Nov 2019
Most read reports
- WHO: WHO supports Angola’s Government efforts to end polio outbreak. 2 Dec 2019
- UNICEF: Humanitarian Action for Children 2020 - Angola. 4 Dec 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene Province gets heavy rain. 4 Dec 2019
- FAO: As climate shocks intensify, UN food agencies urge more support for southern Africa’s hungry people. 31 Oct 2019
- Govt. Angola: US makes $10 million available for HIV/AIDS. 2 Dec 2019
This report covers the period 01 January 2011 to 30 June 2011.
To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.