- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
The GHO published on 4 December 2018 announced funding requirements of $21.9 billion for 21 Humanitarian Response Plans and the Venezuela Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan (RMRP). With the inclusion of the Zimbabwe Flash Appeal last month, funding requirements for UN-led appeals as at end February amounted to $22.42 billion.
Of 138.8 million people estimated to be in need of assistance, the humanitarian response plans envisage assisting 103.7 million.
CERF announces new findings in latest Results Report
Claudia Hargarten June 26, 2018
A new Results Report takes stock of how a US$439 million humanitarian investment from more than 50 donors delivered life-saving assistance to over 22 million people facing the consequences of natural disasters and conflict around the world.
More contributors support CERF
New Member State and non-state contributors emerged in March 2009 in support of the CERF.
Lao People's Democratic Republic and Namibia made the CERF supporters list for the first time with contributions of $3,000 and $1,000, respectively becoming the Fund's 93rd and 104th largest donors.
They join Afghanistan ($1,440 pledge), Benin ($1,500), Kenya ($10,000 pledge), Mozambique ($2,000 pledge), Oman ($30,000), Samoa ($2,000 pledge), Timor-Leste ($1,200), Tuvalu ($1,000) and Viet Nam ($10,000 pledge) in 2009 as first-time contributors to …
Summary of crises with major changes since beginning of 2008