Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over USD 300 million needed for demining. 9 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene: First lady donates food items to drought-hit families. 12 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Government releases USD 600 million to combat drought. 11 May 2019
Extensive U.S. flooding leads to multi-billion-dollar impact in the Missouri & Mississippi River Basins
Cyclone Idai leaves nearly 1,100 people dead & causes a humanitarian crisis in Southern Africa
Windstorm Eberhard poised to become the costliest event of the 2018/19 season in Europe
8.0 billion Anticipated global cost of flooding events in March 2019 in USD
Over the five-year period since 2011, international support to mine action peaked in 2012 at $498.9 million, followed by a sharp decline in the next years all the way down to $352 million in 2015.
The top ten donors to mine action between 2011-2015 were: the United States, Japan, the European Union, Norway, Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Sweden.