Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Lunda Norte: Voluntary repatriation of refugees ends. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: DRC refugees' situation worrying - Official. 5 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Drought victims receive 320 tons of foodstuff. 12 Sep 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola assumes responsibility on stay of DRC refugees. 31 Aug 2019
Snapshot 6 - 12 August
Central African Republic: The CAR President Catherine Samba-Panza named a Muslim as the new Prime Minister. Renewed clashes have displaced 20,000 people in Batafango (Ouham) since July and 17,000 people in Bambari (Ouaka) since June. A total of 890 security incidents were recorded in 2014, hampering humanitarian access.
Snapshot 16–23 April
Central African Republic: Renewed clashes between anti-balaka and Seleka fighters occurred in several locations in central, northern, and southwestern provinces. MISCA soldiers are being redeployed to cover areas previously secured by the Chadian contingent. A Christian religious leader was killed and four were abducted in two northern towns, while 30 Christian civilians were reportedly killed in a central town.