Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 May 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (8 July 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: MPLA parliamentary group assesses drought in Huíla. 4 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 08 July 2019. 12 Jul 2019
Conseil des droits de l'homme
13 septembre 2010
Le Conseil des droits de l'homme a ouvert, ce matin, les travaux de sa quinzième session, qui se tient au Palais des Nations jusqu'au 1er octobre.
Human Rights Council
MORNING 13 September 2010
Hears Update from High Commissioner for Human Rights on Work of her Office
The Human Rights Council this morning opened its fifteenth regular session, hearing an update by United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay on the activities of her Office, following which it held a general debate, in which speakers addressed, among other things, the importance of protecting human rights defenders and the upcoming review of the Council. The Council also adopted the agenda for the session.