Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 May 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (8 July 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: MPLA parliamentary group assesses drought in Huíla. 4 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 08 July 2019. 12 Jul 2019
Greece - IOM Greece has published a report based on interviews with 1,206 unaccompanied child migrants in Greece. Some 508 said that they would not consider returning to their countries of origin because it was their intention to reach a northern European country and 282 expressed the wish to return back to their country of origin. The remainder initially expressed willingness to return home but later changed their minds and decided to stay in Greece.
The ICRC worldwide 2000 Geneva (ICRC) - The increasing number of armed conflicts throughout the world, the unprecedented scale of the challenges facing humanitarian endeavour, the need to stay close to the victims, the imperative of staff safety - these are the major themes that were addressed today by Jean-Daniel Tauxe, Director of Operations of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), when he presented the organization's 2000 Annual Report in Nairobi. It was the first time in ICRC history that the report had been launched outside Switzerland.