Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 15 July 2019. 19 Jul 2019
- ICRC: Angola/DRC: The unaccompanied children of Lóvua Refugee Camp share their stories. 17 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 May 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (8 July 2019). 12 Jul 2019
A FUTURE FREE FROM FEAR
At MAG, we believe that whenever and wherever wars happen, ordinary people should not be the ones who pay the price.
As Chief Executive of the UK’s only aid and development charity to have shared the Nobel Peace Prize, I am immensely proud of the difference MAG and our donors made directly to the lives of more than 1.4 million men, women and children in 2015.