- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- 325 Cholera, 2010
- 339 Monthly report on dracunculiasis cases, January–May 2011
- 325 Choléra, 2010
- 339 Rapport mensuel des cas de dracunculose, janvier-mai 2011
- 309 Cholera: global surveillance summary, 2008
- 324 WHO cholera information sources on the web
- 309 Choléra: bilan de la surveillance mondiale, 2008
- 324 Sources d’information OMS électroniques sur le choléra
This year, three key developments have influenced WHO's emergency work: 1) the increasing demands from Member States to strengthen WHO's emergency response operations; 2) the implementation of the humanitarian reform, resulting in new responsibilities for WHO; and 3) lessons learned during recent crises.
Note: Map production date estimated.
DISCLAIMER: The following is a non-exhaustive selection of health-related events and WHO actions undertaken during the stated period in specific countries in which populations are experiencing crisis conditions. This has been compiled by WHO/Health Action in Crises (HAC/HQ), in consultation with relevant Country and Regional Offices. If you are a WHO staff member and wish to contribute to this update, please write email@example.com.