Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- VOA: Drought Leaves 2 Million Food Insecure in Angola. 24 May 2019
- HALO: Thanks to BP Angola our 100 Women in Demining project is growing. 21 May 2019
- Govt. Angola: Government releases USD 600 million to combat drought. 11 May 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 20 May 2019. 24 May 2019
- HALO: BP gives $1.2 million for mine clearance and women's empowerment in Angola. 4 May 2019
WaPOR: database dissemination portal and APIs
The FAO portal to monitor Water Productivity through Open access of Remotely sensed derived data (WaPOR) monitors and reports on agriculture water productivity over Africa and the Near East.
It provides open access to the water productivity database and its thousands of underlying map layers, it allows for direct data queries, time series analyses, area statistics and data download of key variables associated to water and land productivity assessments.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.