Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- HALO: Angola invests $60m to clear landmines from Earth’s ‘last wild place’. 18 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: EU releases EURO 12 million for Resilience Programmes. 20 Jun 2019
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over USD 300 million needed for demining. 9 Jun 2019
Greece - IOM Greece has published a report based on interviews with 1,206 unaccompanied child migrants in Greece. Some 508 said that they would not consider returning to their countries of origin because it was their intention to reach a northern European country and 282 expressed the wish to return back to their country of origin. The remainder initially expressed willingness to return home but later changed their minds and decided to stay in Greece.
The ICRC worldwide 2000 Geneva (ICRC) - The increasing number of armed conflicts throughout the world, the unprecedented scale of the challenges facing humanitarian endeavour, the need to stay close to the victims, the imperative of staff safety - these are the major themes that were addressed today by Jean-Daniel Tauxe, Director of Operations of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), when he presented the organization's 2000 Annual Report in Nairobi. It was the first time in ICRC history that the report had been launched outside Switzerland.