- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
Snapshot 22–28 July 2015
Somalia: More than 10,000 people have been displaced in Lower Shabelle and Bay regions since AMISOM and Somali armed forces began their offensive. Al Shabaab has lost control of Bardhere in Gedo and Dinsoor in Bay. In accessible areas of Hudur town, Bakool, 33% GAM and 19% SAM were observed in a MUAC assessment in July – a significant deterioration since June. Very critical malnutrition rates persist in Bulo Burde, Hiraan.
Snapshot 15–21 July 2015
Iraq: More than 74,440 people have been displaced from Saqlawiyah in Falluja district since 8 July, and tens of thousands reportedly remain trapped in Falluja and Ramadi districts. There are now more than 3.1 million IDPs across 3,613 locations in Iraq; 300,000 people have been displaced from and within Anbar since military operations began in April.