- Southern Africa: Drought - Nov 2018
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2017
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Angola: Drought - 2012-2014
- Angola: Cholera Outbreak - Dec 2011
- Angola: Floods - Dec 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Angola: Floods - Oct 2010
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Minister announces measures to combat drought in Cunene. 25 Mar 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 28 February 2019). 23 Mar 2019
- Govt. Angola: 450 meteorological stations needed. 25 Mar 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 January 2019). 23 Mar 2019
- UN Human Rights Committee: Human Rights Committee considers the report of Angola. 9 Mar 2019
Snapshot 9–15 September 2015
Afghanistan: The number of severely food insecure has risen to 1.5 million people, according to a new assessment. 7.3 million people are moderately food insecure. Food security among IDPs is worsening, with around 200,000 people reported to be in need of immediate assistance.
Snapshot 22–28 July 2015
Somalia: More than 10,000 people have been displaced in Lower Shabelle and Bay regions since AMISOM and Somali armed forces began their offensive. Al Shabaab has lost control of Bardhere in Gedo and Dinsoor in Bay. In accessible areas of Hudur town, Bakool, 33% GAM and 19% SAM were observed in a MUAC assessment in July – a significant deterioration since June. Very critical malnutrition rates persist in Bulo Burde, Hiraan.
Snapshot 15–21 July 2015
Iraq: More than 74,440 people have been displaced from Saqlawiyah in Falluja district since 8 July, and tens of thousands reportedly remain trapped in Falluja and Ramadi districts. There are now more than 3.1 million IDPs across 3,613 locations in Iraq; 300,000 people have been displaced from and within Anbar since military operations began in April.
Snapshot 1–7 July 2015
Syria: Civilian deaths made up 81% of the total death toll in June, which was 2,137, bringing the total number of people killed so far in 2015 to 11,000. 705,000 people have been displaced in the first five months of this year: 439,000 were internally displaced, and the vast majority of the rest fled to Turkey.