Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: At least 108 thousand kilometres of roads cleared of landmines. 17 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- UNICEF: UNICEF Angola Humanitarian Situation Report July 2019. 7 Aug 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 29 July 2019. 8 Aug 2019
- UNHCR: Government & UNHCR cooperation on health to affected populations: Case of Lunda Norte, Angola. 8 Aug 2019
The GHO published on 4 December 2018 announced funding requirements of $21.9 billion for 21 Humanitarian Response Plans and the Venezuela Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan (RMRP). With the inclusion of the Zimbabwe Flash Appeal last month, funding requirements for UN-led appeals as at end February amounted to $22.42 billion.
Of 138.8 million people estimated to be in need of assistance, the humanitarian response plans envisage assisting 103.7 million.
CERF announces new findings in latest Results Report
Claudia Hargarten June 26, 2018
A new Results Report takes stock of how a US$439 million humanitarian investment from more than 50 donors delivered life-saving assistance to over 22 million people facing the consequences of natural disasters and conflict around the world.
9.6 million people remain displaced in the region
Summary of crises with major changes since beginning of 2008
Pledges & contributions
The Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is pleased to acknowledge the receipt of nine new contributions totalling $138,956,623.78 as of 2 May. The contributions were made by Antigua and Barbuda ($5,000), Azerbaijan ($20,000), France ($1,263,800), Liechtenstein ($123,243.78), Netherlands ($53,300,000), Portugal ($268,540), South Africa ($240,000), Sri Lanka ($10,000) and the United Kingdom ($83,726,040). Furthermore, Pakistan pledged 20,000 for 2007.
Mr. President, Members of the Council,
Mr. President, distinguished Members of the Council,