Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: EU releases EURO 12 million for Resilience Programmes. 20 Jun 2019
- HALO: Angola invests $60m to clear landmines from Earth’s ‘last wild place’. 18 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: UNICEF grants AKZ 460 million to combat drought. 21 Jun 2019
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
The Minister of State for Development Cooperation and Human Rights, Tom Kitt T.D., announced today that he will visit Sierra Leone and Liberia from 8-11 March. He also announced a new round of Government humanitarian assistance for developing countries affected by natural and man-made disasters, including Sierra Leone and Liberia. Over €10 million has been approved for food, water and other basic relief in the following countries: Afghanistan; Angola; Congo; Eritrea; Iraq; Iran; North Korea; Liberia; Malawi; Sierra Leone; Somalia; Sudan and Zimbabwe.
Mr. Tom Kitt T.D., Minister of State for Overseas Development and Human Rights, gives details of Humanitarian Funding package for Iraq
Liz O'Donnell T.D., Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs (with Special Responsibility for Overseas Development Assistance and Human Rights), has announced an unprecedented package of humanitarian and rehabilitation assistance to benefit 21 of the world's poorest and crisis-stricken countries.