Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- HALO: Angola invests $60m to clear landmines from Earth’s ‘last wild place’. 18 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over USD 300 million needed for demining. 9 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene: First lady donates food items to drought-hit families. 12 Jun 2019
New York (dpa) - After being accepted into the U.N. Security Council, Norway and Ireland have the difficult tasks of being the future leaders of the committees monitoring U.N. sanctions in Iraq and Angola, respectively.
The two countries were on Monday officially admitted to the council, each for a two-year term. But after the usual bilateral discussions that accompany the beginning of each month, the council on Thursday convened for the first time for joint discussions at U.N.