Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- HALO: Angola invests $60m to clear landmines from Earth’s ‘last wild place’. 18 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over USD 300 million needed for demining. 9 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene: First lady donates food items to drought-hit families. 12 Jun 2019
To fulfill President Xi Jinping’ commitment at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation of providing 1 billion dollars to the relevant international organizations to help meet the refugee challenges in Asian and African countries, Vice Minister of Commerce and Deputy China International Trade Representative Yu Jianhua, on behalf of the Chinese government, signed a cooperation agreement with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).