Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Health authorities step up surveillance against Ebola. 23 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- APOPO: Creating a safer future in Uíge. 23 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Shelter in Lóvua settlement. 23 Jul 2019
- ICRC: Angola/DRC: The unaccompanied children of Lóvua Refugee Camp share their stories. 17 Jul 2019
A FUTURE FREE FROM FEAR
At MAG, we believe that whenever and wherever wars happen, ordinary people should not be the ones who pay the price.
As Chief Executive of the UK’s only aid and development charity to have shared the Nobel Peace Prize, I am immensely proud of the difference MAG and our donors made directly to the lives of more than 1.4 million men, women and children in 2015.
The news that Mozambique has declared itself landmine-free is cause for celebration and a huge achievement. But we must acknowledge the tragic truth that much more needs to be done to make life safe for the thousands of people still living with these hidden killers in other countries.
We must not let minefields be forgotten. Whenever and wherever wars happen, innocent people should not be the ones who pay the price.
In this edition of Insight: