Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Cunene: First lady donates food items to drought-hit families. 12 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Over USD 300 million needed for demining. 9 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Japan spends USD 200,000 on mine clearance in Uíge. 12 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: Health sector steps up epidemiological prevention in Huíla. 7 Jun 2019
(New York: 17 July 2007): From getting medical treatment, building material and food to Afghan refugees to providing helicopters for distributing food in Sudan, the United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) has given almost $201 million for life-saving aid activities in the first half of 2007. The largest amounts of rapid response funding from the CERF during this period went to Mozambique ($11.2 million), Guinea ($9.8 million) and Chad ($7.2 million).