Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: EU releases EURO 12 million for Resilience Programmes. 20 Jun 2019
- HALO: Angola invests $60m to clear landmines from Earth’s ‘last wild place’. 18 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: UNICEF grants AKZ 460 million to combat drought. 21 Jun 2019
- MAG: Towards a landmine-free Angola. 17 Jun 2019
- Govt. Angola: OMA launches campaign to support drought victims. 13 Jun 2019
To fulfill President Xi Jinping’ commitment at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation of providing 1 billion dollars to the relevant international organizations to help meet the refugee challenges in Asian and African countries, Vice Minister of Commerce and Deputy China International Trade Representative Yu Jianhua, on behalf of the Chinese government, signed a cooperation agreement with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).