Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 May 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (8 July 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: MPLA parliamentary group assesses drought in Huíla. 4 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 08 July 2019. 12 Jul 2019
This paper is based on the coordinated views of analysts and experts from agencies across the federal government. It was produced by the National Intelligence Council under the auspices of David F. Gordon, National Intelligence Officer for Economics and Global Issues.Queries should be addressed to Dr. Gordon at the National Intelligence Council.
Information available as of 15 August 2001 was used in preparing this report.
Strengthening of the coordination of emergency humanitarian assistance of the United Nations
Rome, April 2001
Liz O'Donnell T.D., Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs (with Special Responsibility for Overseas Development Assistance and Human Rights), has announced an unprecedented package of humanitarian and rehabilitation assistance to benefit 21 of the world's poorest and crisis-stricken countries.
This report includes: (A) West and Central Asia: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Tajikistan, (3) Pakistan, (4) Iran (B) India (Orissa) (C) Great Lakes Region: (1) Burundi, (2) Tanzania (D) West Africa Coastal: (1) Guinea, (2) Sierra Leone, (3) Liberia (E) Horn of Africa: (1) Kenya, (2) Ethiopia, (3) Eritrea (F) Southern Africa: (1) Malawi, (2) Angola, (3) Namibia (G) Latin America: (1) El Salvador, (2) Bolivia
This report includes: (A) India (B) Western and Central Asia: (1) Afghanistan, (2) Tajikistan, (3) Pakistan , (4) Iran (C) Guinea (Conakry) (D) Horn of Africa: (1) Regional, (2) Kenya, (3) Ethiopia (E) Angola (F) Laos (G) East Timor (H) Republic of Congo (I) Bolivia