Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Govt. Angola: More than 200,000 children to be vaccinated against polio in Angola. 13 Jul 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Angola: Over 200,000 children benefit from polio vaccine. 13 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Angola: Inter-Agency Operational Update (1 – 31 May 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: 3Ws Lunda Norte – Who is doing What and Where (8 July 2019). 12 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: MPLA parliamentary group assesses drought in Huíla. 4 Jul 2019
- Govt. Angola: Angola: Biometric Registration Update as of 08 July 2019. 12 Jul 2019
Extensive U.S. flooding leads to multi-billion-dollar impact in the Missouri & Mississippi River Basins
Cyclone Idai leaves nearly 1,100 people dead & causes a humanitarian crisis in Southern Africa
Windstorm Eberhard poised to become the costliest event of the 2018/19 season in Europe
8.0 billion Anticipated global cost of flooding events in March 2019 in USD
12 janvier 2018, Mexico - «Les progrès qui seront accomplis dans la lutte contre la faim et la pauvreté extrême reposeront sur notre capacité à mettre un terme à «la triple discrimination» envers les femmes autochtones», a déclaré aujourd'hui M. José Graziano da Silva, Directeur général de la FAO.
Fight against hunger and poverty requires empowering indigenous women at home and everywhere
12 January 2018, Mexico City - Progress in the fight against hunger and extreme poverty hinges on eliminating the "triple discrimination" faced by indigenous women, FAO Director-General Jose Graziano da Silva said today.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.